Raspberry Jam Shortbread Cookies
Buttery, crumbly, crunchy shortbread goodness with delicious chewy raspberry jam centers.
Happy holidays everyone! We had these cookies after class, and everyone wanted the recipe. It’s easy and delicious, perfect for Christmas morning <3
• 1 cup salted butter
• 3/4 cup unrefined raw sugar
• 2.5 cups organic wheat flour
• 1/2 cup organic raspberry
1. Let butter soften, then create your yummy shortbread dough by beating together butter, and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Mix in flour.
3. Pre-heat oven to 175°C.
4. With your hands/ cookie dough scoop, roll dough into 2cm balls.
5. Place dough balls 1 inches apart onto parchment paper/ cookie sheet.
6. Using your thumb or a small bottle cap, press to make a small nook for the jam (Oooh!).
7. Fill each nook with about 1/4 tsp jam.
8. Bake for 12 -14 minutes. Cookies are ready when the jam bubbles and the cookies turns golden.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on cookie rack, then enjoy!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: <15 mins
Makes ~ 2 dozen